Instant Access is a program that offers a streamlined process for busy patients to obtain colon cancer screenings. This program doesn’t require you to be seen as a new patient in the office prior to your colonoscopy. Instead, you will meet with one of our surgery schedulers to review pre-op instructions and ask any questions you may have. You will meet with the doctor immediately prior to your scheduled procedure, and have the opportunity to ask additional questions at that time.
Instant Access Appointments:
- Contact our office at 907-222-1401, and let our office staff know that you would like to have an Instant Access Colonoscopy.
- You will be scheduled for a 15-20 minute appointment with a surgery scheduler to review the procedure and go over preparation instructions.
- Please be advised that we require you to call your insurance company for verification of benefits. The deposit we collect at the time of your pre-op appointment will reflect the information obtained in this call. *Note: Please remember that we are not contracted providers, and the amount that we bill for your procedure may exceed your insurance company’s “usual and customary” or “allowed” amount. Due to this, we will collect $100 from patients with “100%” coverage.
- You must secure post-operative transportation from the facility. You will not be discharged from the facility until a responsible adult is present. Per facility/anesthesia department policy, a taxi or bus is NOT considered sufficient transportation post-operatively. **PATIENTS WITHOUT PROPER TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE RESCHEDULED.**
- OUT OF TOWN PATIENTS: You must secure your own lodging and transportation for your procedure. Our office is unable to facilitate these needs. If you are unsure of how long you need to remain in Anchorage, please contact your surgery scheduler.
You will need to complete all of the new patient forms (below) before this visit. This can be done by arriving early for your appointment, or by printing them from this website to bring with you.
- Notice of Billing Practices
- Disclosure Consent Form
- Instant Access Insurance Form
- Patient History Form
- Patient Profile Form
- Release of Information
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
If your colonoscopy results do not warrant a post-procedure visit, you’ll receive a written letter from your doctor along with the results of your colonoscopy in approximately 2 weeks.
Tell us how we are doing – we would love to hear from you!Take Our Survey