To schedule, reschedule, or inquire about our office, please call: (907) 222-1401
- New Patients (and established patients who require information update), please arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment. This allows time for our staff to gather your personal and medical information.
- Please remember to bring your photo ID, insurance cards, a list of current medications, and copies of previous test/x-ray results.
- If you arrive 15 minutes or more past your check in time, your appointment will be rescheduled.
Instant Access is a program that offers a streamlined process for busy patients to obtain colon cancer screenings. This program doesn’t require you to be seen as a new patient in the office prior to your colonoscopy. Instead, you will meet with one of our surgery schedulers to review pre-op instructions and ask any questions you may have. You will meet with the doctor immediately prior to your scheduled procedure, and have the opportunity to ask additional questions at that time.
PATIENTS SCHEDULED FOR SURGERY:
- You must secure post-operative transportation from the facility. You will not be discharged from the facility until a responsible adult is present. Per facility/anesthesia department policy, a taxi or bus is NOT considered sufficient transportation post-operatively. **PATIENTS WITHOUT PROPER TRANSPORTATION AND LODGING ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE RESCHEDULED.**
- OUT OF TOWN PATIENTS: You must secure your own lodging and transportation for your procedure. Our office is unable to facilitate these needs. If you are unsure of how long you need to remain in Anchorage, please contact your surgery scheduler.
AFTER HOUR CALLS:
If you have a medical situation that cannot wait until the next business day, call our office and speak to our answering service. The operator will take your information and have the on-call doctor contact you to answer your questions.
If you have not received a call from the doctor within an hour, please call again. If your situation is a true emergency, please go to the emergency room.
Dr. George, Dr. Bossard and Dr. Rossi are specialty surgeons. Due to the nature of this type of practice, unavoidable delays in your visit may occur due to emergencies, and other urgent medical issues. Please be assured that you will be given the same care if you require emergency treatment during office hours. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment if you’re unable to wait.